Eduardo Maçan

Is there any friend in the US (living there, or traveling to/from brazil in the next few weeks) that is willing to help me return my defective Cell Phone and getting the replacement from HTC? I need an address in the US for them to send the new phone. HTC will'll provide the means to return the defective one. I'll cover any expenses, if any, including shipping the new phone back to Brasil.

Comente de volta!